Kenderius Whitehead, one of the Atlanta’s top high school football players from 2012, has committed to Georgia Tech, per JacketsOnline.com.
The 6-foot-5, 230-pound defensive end from M.L. King High School played at Georgia Military junior college this past season after transferring from N.C. State.
Whitehead did not return phone calls but posted a picture on his Instagram page about his commitment to Georgia Tech. Whitehead took an official visit with the Yellow Jackets this weekend after going to West Virginia last week.
Whitehead has three seasons of eligibility remaining and can play next season for Georgia Tech. At GMC this season, Whitehead had 7.5 sacks and 19.5 tackles for losses. You can read about him HERE.
Follow the Big Picture of Georgia Tech recruiting (updated with news as it happens) by clicking HERE
Check back for updates on Whitehead.
FROM THE WEEKEND
- Could 2 UGA commits flip to other schools??
- Recap of UGA’s final recruiting weekend
- Junior college player commits to Georgia Tech
- Some of the funniest recruiting pictures you will EVER see …
- He’s Baaad! Lorenzo Carter sinks game-winning shot, leaves for UGA visit
- Bad news for UGA and … good news for South Carolina??
- Top Georgia DT expected to take last-minute visit to UGA
DID YOU SEE THIS?
- UGA gives final sales pitch to DB … Will it work?
- The night Mark Richt almost spent the night on a recruit’s sofa
- Why do Lorenzo Carter’s parents have a “concern” about UGA?
- Brother of ex-UGA football player commits to Bulldogs … on the spot
SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES
- “Hand-to-hand combat” between colleges for Lorenzo Carter (see the pic)
- Top Georgia recruit commits to Alabama
- Who will Mark Richt hire as UGA’s new recruiting coordinator? Well …
- Recruit’s mother issues statement … about UGA and Alabama
- Catching the BIG one! 5-star commits to UGA
- UGA QB signee shakes off his struggles in all-star games
TO UNDERSTAND THE BIG PICTURE