Posted: 11:51 pm Monday, March 24th, 2014
By Michael Carvell
Franklin County High School’s Will Bryan committed to Georgia Tech before the start of his junior season, which is believed to be the earliest pledge ever accepted by Paul Johnson while coach of the Yellow Jackets.
As expected with how recruiting works these days, other colleges haven’t stopped flirting with the offensive lineman, despite his commitment. Bryan said he has heard some from UGA, which is not surprising because his father played football for the Bulldogs and his older brother is a member of the SEC school’s baseball team.
Bryan talks about UGA, where his commitment stands with Georgia Tech, and other recruiting topics in the video.
AJC’S COVERAGE FROM NIKE CAMP
- How solid is UGA legacy’s commit to Georgia Tech?
- What are UGA’s chances with state’s No. 1 RB?
- Can UGA catch frontrunner Tennessee for to Georgia OL Chuma Edoga?
- UGA gains favor for my pick for the state’s No. 1 prospect, WR Preston Williams
- Should UGA have any worries with 5-star commit Terry Godwin? Well …
- UGA makes charge for one of Alabama’s top commits (he visited UGA Thursday)
- Too late for UGA with LB Adonis Thomas?
- New UGA commit Chauncey Rivers shines at Nike camp
- 4-star RB Eric Swinney talks about his top five: UGA, FSU, Auburn, Ole Miss and Tennessee
- Georgia DE is longtime Alabama commit but still looking around
- Georgia’s top prospect for 2016??
- Get used to hearing this name –Ben Cleveland, UGA 2016 target
- 5-star Mitch Hyatt reflects on committing early to Clemson
- Latest from top Georgia Tech target from Atlanta
SO MUCH INFO AT ONE TIME
- Ex-UGA DB Nick Marshall “is no doubt” an NFL QB prospect, says Auburn coach
- Smack talk after showdown between top recruits from UGA and Clemson
THE LATEST RECRUITING NEWS
- 3-star DT commits to UGA over Clemson
- Urban Meyer reflects on baseball career with Atlanta Braves
- The one recruiting rule almost all coaches support
- Mark Richt: “Be Careful What We Ask For”
TO GET THE BIG PICTURE
- So much is happening so fast. Have you missed anything over the last few days? Catch up with our feed by CLICKING HERE
- BOOKMARK the NEW AJC Recruiting homepage here
Note: Inappropriate BLOG comments and personal attacks will NOT be tolerated. We love the lively discussions but hate-filled, harassing and irresponsible comments are unacceptable.