Terry Godwin is UGA’s highest-ranked commitment for 2015.
He’s a 5-star athlete from Callaway High School who will likely play wide receiver in college.
Godwin easily earned an invite to The Opening at Sunday’s Nike camp in Atlanta.
After the camp, Godwin said some things in this interview that might cause some worry among UGA fans.
What do you think? Will Godwin really look at Auburn, Alabama, Oregon or other schools? (Auburn’s Gus Malzhan will speak at his high school in a couple of weeks) Or is he a sure bet to sign with UGA?
Watch the above video and state your prediction
AJC’S COVERAGE FROM NIKE CAMP
- Can UGA catch frontrunner Tennessee for to Georgia OL Chuma Edoga?
- UGA gains favor for my pick for the state’s No. 1 prospect, WR Preston Williams
- Should UGA have any worries with 5-star commit Terry Godwin? Well …
- UGA makes charge for one of Alabama’s top commits (he visited UGA Thursday)
- Too late for UGA with LB Adonis Thomas?
- New UGA commit Chauncey Rivers shines at Nike camp
- 4-star RB Eric Swinney talks about his top five: UGA, FSU, Auburn, Ole Miss and Tennessee
- Georgia DE is longtime Alabama commit but still looking around
- Georgia’s top prospect for 2016??
- Get used to hearing this name –Ben Cleveland, UGA 2016 target
- 5-star Mitch Hyatt reflects on committing early to Clemson
SO MUCH INFO AT ONE TIME
- Q&A with Auburn’s Gus Malzahn: Ex-UGA DB Nick Marshall “is no doubt” an NFL QB prospect
- Smack talk after showdown between top recruits from UGA and Clemson
THE LATEST RECRUITING NEWS
- 3-star DT commits to UGA over Clemson
- Urban Meyer reflects on baseball career with Atlanta Braves
- The one recruiting rule almost all coaches support
- Mark Richt: “Be Careful What We Ask For”
TO GET THE BIG PICTURE
- So much is happening so fast. Have you missed anything over the last few days? Catch up with our feed by CLICKING HERE
- BOOKMARK the NEW AJC Recruiting homepage here
Note: Inappropriate BLOG comments and personal attacks will NOT be tolerated. We love the lively discussions but hate-filled, harassing and irresponsible comments are unacceptable.