Even though Georgia’s No. 1 prospect at running back for 2105 hadn’t eliminated the Bulldogs from contention, it sure sounded like it in an interview last month.
McEachern High School’s Taj Griffin had expressed some concerns about early playing time because UGA appears to be stacked at running back after signing 5-stars Nick Chubb and Sony Michel last month.
However, Griffin sang a different tune about UGA after the Atlanta Nike camp. It was particularly interesting with how Griffin said the Bulldogs plan to use him.
Check out Griffin’s comments in the above video.
LATEST RECRUITING NEWS
- LSU’s Les Miles explains his recruiting of middle schoolers
- Ex-UGA DB Nick Marshall “is no doubt” an NFL QB prospect, says Auburn coach
- Smack talk after showdown between top recruits from UGA and Clemson
AJC’S COVERAGE FROM NIKE CAMP
- How solid is UGA legacy’s commit to Georgia Tech?
- What are UGA’s chances with state’s No. 1 RB?
- Can UGA catch frontrunner Tennessee for to Georgia OL Chuma Edoga?
- UGA gains favor for my pick for the state’s No. 1 prospect, WR Preston Williams
- Should UGA have any worries with 5-star commit Terry Godwin? Well …
- UGA makes charge for one of Alabama’s top commits (he visited UGA Thursday)
- Too late for UGA with LB Adonis Thomas?
- New UGA commit Chauncey Rivers shines at Nike camp
- 4-star RB Eric Swinney talks about his top five: UGA, FSU, Auburn, Ole Miss and Tennessee
- Georgia DE is longtime Alabama commit but still looking around
- Georgia’s top prospect for 2016??
- Get used to hearing this name –Ben Cleveland, UGA 2016 target
- 5-star Mitch Hyatt reflects on committing early to Clemson
- Latest from top Georgia Tech target from Atlanta
SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES
- 3-star DT commits to UGA over Clemson
- Urban Meyer reflects on baseball career with Atlanta Braves
- The one recruiting rule almost all coaches support
- Mark Richt: “Be Careful What We Ask For”
TO GET THE BIG PICTURE
- So much is happening so fast. Have you missed anything over the last few days? Catch up with our feed by CLICKING HERE
- BOOKMARK the NEW AJC Recruiting homepage here
Note: Inappropriate BLOG comments and personal attacks will NOT be tolerated. We love the lively discussions but hate-filled, harassing and irresponsible comments are unacceptable.