Posted: 12:04 am Tuesday, April 8th, 2014
By Michael Carvell
Jayson Stanley may be the state’s best 2015 prospect at wide receiver not named Preston Williams.
The 6-foot-2, 2102-pound Stanley plays at Creekside High School, the defending Class AAAAA state champions. He has 13 early offers, including Auburn, UGA, Alabama and Clemson. He doesn’t have an offer yet from Georgia Tech, where his father played college football.
What’s the latest with Stanley? He has three schools that “are standing out.” In the above video, Stanley talks at length about the trio – Auburn, UGA and Clemson.
Stanley is a 3-star and ranked as the state’s No. 43 overall prospect.
- LB Roquan Smith reviews UGA visit
- UGA makes rare football offer to HS freshman
- Mark Richt has fun with ESPN tweet
- Pack of all-star QBs visit UGA
- 5 reasons Georgia Tech has a chance to sign nation’s No. 1 football recruit
DID YOU SEE THIS?
- Which UGA hand-drawn portrait of recruits is the best?
- Auburn coach Guz Malzahn reviews the arrest of another Auburn recruit
- 5 things to know about Georgia Tech’s QB of the future
- LSU’s Les Miles explains his recruiting of middle schoolers
SOME OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITES
- Smack talk after showdown between top recruits from UGA and Clemson
- Urban Meyer reflects on baseball career with Atlanta Braves
- The one recruiting rule almost all coaches support
- Mark Richt: “Be Careful What We Ask For”
TO GET THE BIG PICTURE
- So much is happening so fast. Have you missed anything over the last few days? Catch up with our feed by CLICKING HERE
- BOOKMARK the NEW AJC Recruiting homepage here
Note: Inappropriate BLOG comments and personal attacks will NOT be tolerated. We love the lively discussions but hate-filled, harassing and irresponsible comments are unacceptable.