Dallas Warmack committed to Alabama last summer but it hasn’t stopped the 4-star offensive lineman from looking around.
The 6-foot-2, 300-pounder from Mays High School is the younger brother of former Alabama All-SEC offensive lineman Chance Warmack, who played at Westlake High School.
The younger Warmack recently made an unofficial visit to Alabama’s archrival, Auburn. He also plans to check out Alabama, Auburn and UGA later this month. (He will be at Saturday’s G-Day scrimmage with his high school teammate, LB Natrez Patrick)
- Why is Warmack looking around?
- What is the status of his Alabama commitment?
- What would another school have to do to change his mind?
- How does he describe his relationship with Nick Saban?
Warmack, who has earned a spot in this summer’s Nike Opening in Oregon, talks about all of that and more in the above video.
Warmack observed Sunday’s MVP camp at Lovejoy High School.
- LB Roquan Smith reviews UGA visit
- UGA makes rare football offer to HS freshman
- Mark Richt has fun with ESPN tweet
- Pack of all-star QBs visit UGA
- 5 reasons Georgia Tech has a chance to sign nation’s No. 1 football recruit
DID YOU SEE THIS?
- Which UGA hand-drawn portrait of recruits is the best?
- Auburn coach Guz Malzahn reviews the arrest of another Auburn recruit
- 5 things to know about Georgia Tech’s QB of the future
- LSU’s Les Miles explains his recruiting of middle schoolers
SOME OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITES
- Smack talk after showdown between top recruits from UGA and Clemson
- Urban Meyer reflects on baseball career with Atlanta Braves
- The one recruiting rule almost all coaches support
- Mark Richt: “Be Careful What We Ask For”
TO GET THE BIG PICTURE
- So much is happening so fast. Have you missed anything over the last few days? Catch up with our feed by CLICKING HERE
- BOOKMARK the NEW AJC Recruiting homepage here
Note: Inappropriate BLOG comments and personal attacks will NOT be tolerated. We love the lively discussions but hate-filled, harassing and irresponsible comments are unacceptable.