Posted: 1:05 am Tuesday, May 20th, 2014
By Michael Carvell
The top-rated uncommitted offensive lineman in Georgia is Milton High School’s Nick Wilson.
Wilson, who is rated as the state’s No. 26 overall prospect, talks about five of his leading schools at length in the video. The schools are:
- Florida State
- North Carolina
What about Georgia Tech and UGA? Wilson said he may reach out soon again to Georgia Tech, while he’s had limited contact with UGA.
There are four offensive linemen ranked ahead of Wilson, and all of them are committed: North Gwinnett’s Mitch Hyatt (Clemson), McEachern’s Chuma Edoga (USC), Mays’ Dallas Warmack (Alabama) and Mill Creek’s Kaleb Kim (Auburn).
SOME OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITES
- Rewind: Religious beliefs of UGA, Auburn & Clemson coaches made a difference
- Rewind: Bryson Allen-Williams on whirlwind finish with S.C., Bama & UGA
- Rewind: Georgia Tech’s top signee nearly went to FSU but switched at last minute
- Rewind: UGA signee lacked drama for a 5-star but ..
- Rewind: UGA’s Lorenzo Carter nearly signed with LSU
TO GET THE BIG PICTURE
- So much is happening so fast. Have you missed anything over the last few days? Catch up with our feed by CLICKING HERE
- BOOKMARK the NEW AJC Recruiting homepage here
Note: Inappropriate BLOG comments and personal attacks will NOT be tolerated. We love the lively discussions but hate-filled, harassing and irresponsible comments are unacceptable.