Posted: 9:49 am Thursday, July 10th, 2014
By Michael Carvell
- UPDATE: As of Friday, the evening session for Dawg Night has been closed due to the number of participants. There is still room available in the morning session.
Dawg Night, UGA’s biggest camp of the year for football prospects, will be on July 18 and has been expanded to two sessions.
High school freshmen and sophomores are encouraged to sign up for morning session, which begins with registration at 9 a.m.
For rising seniors and juniors, they are suggested to attend the evening session. Registration starts at 5 p.m.
The cost of the camp has been raised from $30 to $40 this year.
For more information, call 706-542-9202 or CLICK HERE.
TO GET THE BIG PICTURE
- Missed anything over the last few days? CLICK HERE for a shortcut
- UGA’s Big Board for 2015
- Georgia Tech’s Big Board for 2015
- So much is happening so fast. Have you missed anything over the last few days? Catch up with our feed by CLICKING HERE
- BOOKMARK the NEW AJC Recruiting homepage here
Note: Inappropriate BLOG comments and personal attacks will NOT be tolerated. We love the lively discussions but hate-filled, harassing and irresponsible comments are unacceptable.