- UPDATE: UGA defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt will have an in-home visit with Rico McGraw on Thursday, the AJC has learned.
Could Rico McGraw commit to UGA for a second time?
The safety from Nashville, Tenn., de-committed from Alabama on Thursday, per multiple reports.
McGraw originally pledged to UGA about a year ago, later flipping to Alabama last summer.
On Wednesday night, before McGraw’s de-commitment, the AJC projected McGraw to flip to UGA.
LATEST RECRUITING NEWS
- UGA’s FLIP CHART
- Mark Richt treated like a ROCK STAR while recruiting in Middle Georgia
- What’s going on between Alabama and Montrell Custis??
- True story: UGA target plays … video games … with college coach
- Will underrated Atlanta prospect sign with UGA?
AND THERE IS MORE …
- Could Rico McGraw commit to UGA for a SECOND time? (We think so)
- What the REAL reason 5-star Preston Williams left his Auburn visit early?
- DB picks Florida over UGA for his final visit
- Younger brother of UGA’s Keith Marshall commits to … Georgia Tech
- UGA dispatches almost entire staff on Monday to see one guy … Who? Why?
- UGA 5-star recruit is done with visits … so is he “final” with his pick of Bulldogs?
SOME OF OUR MOST POPULAR RECENT BLOGS
- Van Jefferson: Dad wanted UGA, mom voted Ole Miss. Mom won
- There’s 1 more OL spot open at UGA … will Dunwoody’s Nick Buchanan take it?
- UGA’s lone RB recruit is “70 to 80” percent committed after Okla. St. visit
- UGA DB recruit is at least “85-percent committed” to Bulldogs & visiting Texas
- Roquan Smith’s coach has some good things to say about UGA
TO GET THE BIG PICTURE
- Missed anything over the last few days? CLICK HERE for a shortcut
- UGA’s Big Board for 2015
- Georgia Tech’s Big Board for 2015
- So much is happening so fast. Have you missed anything over the last few days? Catch up with our feed by CLICKING HERE
- BOOKMARK the NEW AJC Recruiting homepage here
Note: Inappropriate BLOG comments and personal attacks will NOT be tolerated. We love the lively discussions but hate-filled, harassing and irresponsible comments are unacceptable.